Sunday, October 26, 2008

What did we learn?

Part of what I believe we want to accomplish with PTC is to learn and grow from each other and from taking a critical look at our photography. Thus I would like to pose the question. What did you learn from this trip? What things would you like to work on during our next outing to make your photography more excellent? Are there questions that you have that others might know the answer to? Tell us all by posting a comment. I'll start.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I feel like I'm feeling rushed. I don't feel like I'm taking the time to really evaluate the subject. Perhaps it's because I get so little time to shoot and I just want to take everything and anything. I need to relax and think and evaluate.

I need to learn more about white balance. I mean, I know some, but I need to do something besides auto and gain a better understanding.

I need to find ways to increase my shutter speed. Perhaps that means bumping up the ISO and being okay with it. Maybe I need to remember to bring a tripod along. Whatever it may be, I do wish the dew drop was a bit sharper.