




we'll see how these format. it never seems to go the way I want. fyi I did not touch any of these up. and none of them are really spectacular... but it sure was fun.and I really REALLY love the one of the couple watching the waterfall.



all photos posted on this blog are property of the person who submitted them and may not be reproduced or sold without permission of the owner. happy viewing!
10 comments:
Nice work. I wish I could have joined you. I've actually never been there.
oh me too!
They totally remind me of my grandparents.
And i really like the variety you were able to come up with. I haven't had time to upload yet, but i feel like i have like two hundred of the exact same thing.
AND YOU ARE SURE SUPER AWESOME FOR THINKING OF THIS!
(the getting together to comment a week or two later wasn't working out so well.
ALSO
I'd love it if we'd put some info under the pics. Like film speed, shutter speed, and f-stop.
Anything obvious i'm missing?
oh good call Rach. that will have to happen later this week- but I'll do it to these pics when I can.
and I took 247 pictures and 237 of them are of the same thing; experimenting with AV and shutter speed etc.
anywho...anyone else going to add pics?
I keep trying but it won't let me sign in to do that. I keep getting some lousey blogger error.
Finally, it has added PTC to my list of blogs. You know, I tried less than five minutes after the evite arrived in my in box. And I tried several times since.
I will try and post soon. First, the sick girl must get some more rest.
and the more i look at that dewy blade of grass one- the more i love it
It's interesting that only Ashby posted photos with people. What is it about us that makes us need that all nature look? Why did we all fume so much when people walked in our shot? Seriously, why did we all want the personless bridge picture? Does that really show the true nature of a bridge? Just pondering. I love your people, Ashby.
well personally, i feel like i'm intruding when i take pics of people- especially ones i don't know.
So i almost never do. That's it.
It's not intentionally a style or look preference. It's a i feel bad cause i feel like it's rude thing.
(yet i see others do it and people don't seem too put out, so maybe it's just something i need to get over)
yeah- I have a couple pictures with people on the bridge, too- but they aren't looking AT the camera. all my people pics are of people facing away from the camera...but I love them! :)
Post a Comment