I hope you can tell what info goes with each photo. I have got to figure a way to format better in blogger. (Wes says post one picture per blog.)
Wow, it's late. Good night.
Wait, one last note. They are mostly unedited, except for a couple that I croped just a tad. Of course I also reduced file size so it doesn't take those with a slow connection millions of years to take a peak.

Focus Mode: AF-S
Focus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 300mm
Aperture: F/6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/640s
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
Metering Mode: Spot
ISO: 200
Focus Mode: AF-SFocus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 28mm
Aperture: F/6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/25s
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
ISO: 200
Focus Mode: AF-SFocus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 28mm
Aperture: F/4
Shutter Speed: 1/30s
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
Metering Mode: Spot
ISO: 200
Focus Mode: AF-SFocus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 44mm
Aperture: F/4
Shutter Speed: 1/60s
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
Metering Mode: Spot
ISO: 200

Focus Mode: AF-S
Focus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 105mm
Aperture: F/4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/200s
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
ISO: 200
Focus Mode: AF-SFocus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 48mm
Aperture: F/4
Shutter Speed: 1/15s
Exposure Mode: Shutter Priority
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
ISO: 200
Focus Mode: AF-SFocus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 28mm
Aperture: F/4
Shutter Speed: 1/15s
Exposure Mode: Shutter Priority
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
ISO: 200

Focus Mode: AF-S
Focus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 105mm, macro mode
Aperture: F/4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/13s
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
ISO: 200
Focus Mode: AF-SFocus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 78mm
Aperture: F/4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/10s
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
ISO: 200
Focus Mode: AF-SFocus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 28mm
Aperture: F/4
Shutter Speed: 1/80s
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
ISO: 200
Focus Mode: AF-SFocus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 52mm
Aperture: F/4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/60s
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
ISO: 200

Focus Mode: AF-S
Focus Area Mode: Single
Focal Length: 28mm
Aperture: F/4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/10s
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
ISO: 200
6 comments:
Seriously blogger? Is that how you are going to let everthing look after I spent all that time eliminating all those gaps?
I wish I could be part of a club.
Dang it, my wife has thwarted me again. I posted that. Not her.
Oh matt, you should join our book club.
And Ang, i like a LOT of them but wanted to specifically point out that i LOVE that green leafy one. Something about the color maybe...
Also i was thinking it might be interesting and/or fun to compare some of our (meaning the greater groups) shots side by side. I have quite a few that look quite a lot like all of y'alls and it's kinda hard to look for differences/similarities while scrolling back and forth.
And on that same note, i mentioned to ashby- i think- that it would be fun on our next outing to choose a few subjects as an assignment and then come together to see how we look at the world differently. Or at least that subject.
I did notice some of those same things, Rach. Like similarities.
I think an assignment is a swell idea. In fact I have an assignment that I would like us to work on soon, individually. I'll tell you about it in person, I don't want the whole world to know what I might have up my sleeve.
Matt, I have a spare camera. Let me know and I will bring it and you can join us.
Post a Comment