So, here's my submission. I went ahead and processed them. Also, I mentioned to Rachel earlier, what would you think of going to the Grotto for the next time out? I can't find anything on prices, I think they might go on donations. Anybody else know more?Zac














3 comments:
I like the grotto idea.
And also i think your pics are the japanese garden on LSD.
(Or of course what i would imagine it to be)
you and emiko...
Serious color manipulation! It would be interesting to see original vs edit.
And I've never been to the grotto either. Let's go!
Also i would like to say that i think it's cool the way you are free to tilty whirl your pics. I photoshop out my inability to take a straight picture because i have an inborn OCD to play by the rules. I applaud you cousin.
Post a Comment