I'm getting a wall at my neighborhood starbucks!!!
Would you guys be interested in having a little "grand opening" PTC celebration of my very first showing? I'd so love you all to come. And i'm putting it all together now so let my know if you have any suggestions for which photos i should pick. I'm hoping to get it all together by this weekend or so. Depends on how much time i can carve out between the kids and all their stuff of course.
:)(this is me being nervously excited)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love love to! :) Exciting. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! That is so inspirational!
How exciting! I'm so there. Is your neighborhood starbucks next to Freddy's? Or is there one closer.
hahaha you'd think in Portland there may be one closer than the one across the street from me but nope, that's the one. Right next to Beard's Frame Shop.
And thanks guys! It wouldn't even be happening without you. For reals:)
I am way proud of you lady!!!
When would we all go? Depends on if I am around or not...keep us posted!
oh yeah. when do you all lucky ducks leave the mainland?
Congratulations Rachel!
Post a Comment