So i'm putting them up this evening and planning on just hanging out at Starbucks tomorrow- Thursday from ten to noon and would absolutely LOVE it if you guys could come by and say hi. I'm sorry for the late notice but i was afraid it wasn't going to come all together in time. Maybe if tomorrow doesn't work for many of you we could plan a little get together some evening when i get back the first week in Aug. But i sure would love if you were the "first" ones to see it. Thanks!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
First Thursday! (mine at least:))
So i'm putting them up this evening and planning on just hanging out at Starbucks tomorrow- Thursday from ten to noon and would absolutely LOVE it if you guys could come by and say hi. I'm sorry for the late notice but i was afraid it wasn't going to come all together in time. Maybe if tomorrow doesn't work for many of you we could plan a little get together some evening when i get back the first week in Aug. But i sure would love if you were the "first" ones to see it. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
See you tomorrow!
We'll stop in before heading over to Brenda's (for my photo class time) in the morning .
Yay! Thanks guys. It means so much that you'll be there. It's just a few photos but i've always wanted to do it... anywho. If i could only have a few people with me it would be you all. See you soon:)
Rachel, you did a fabulous job!
Thanks to everyone who looked at my photos and helped me pick which ones to use for my assignment.
Ang- So sorry I left in a hurry! I had a lunch meeting I needed to get to. But, the little I saw were beautiful. I really liked the lady in the dress showing motion!
Rach- You are an inspiration to me!!!
aw shucks.
again...it really means a lot that you all stopped in- esp so last minute.
Em- i want to hear a date to write on my calendar!
And ps- i already had a couple people this morning ask about pricing AND someone ask me if i'd be available for a casual wedding in August. So we'll see what else it brings.
The biggest thing for me still is just that i've kinda had this little dream to have my stuff up on a wall someday and tada! So surreal that it happened. And it truly wouldn't have without you guys.
Post a Comment