Monday, September 7, 2009

Nighty Night

So whadya say we put this thing on the calendar in September yo before it gets too cold and wet to brave the elements? Friday night? Or otherwise?

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm game. Sign me up, give me a date, and I'll make sure it's on the calender and not make any other plans.

rachel said...

Miracle of Miracles! It looks as if i have this Friday night open AND the weather is supposed to be amazing.

Anyone in?

Emiko said...

I'd love to. Sounds like fun. What time are you thinking? I need some fun...

Angie said...

Wes says I can go play.

I did some evening shooting this past weekend from the deck of the Portland Spirit.

Unknown said...

I'm totally game. When and where should we meet up? Sunset's at 7pm, and I'm assuming downtown?

Zac

Angie said...

When I did the photowalk some of the peeps stayed late and did some beautiful sunset work at the park in the Pearl. I'd love to catch that action and some neon of course. Several of the fountains are lit and are amazing after dark. Bring a tripod if you've got one.

Time?

Emiko said...

So my husband wants to take me out tonight and being that he has to work tomorrow (sat) and going to a concert later tomorrow night, I'm going to go with him. Sorry guys... maybe next time? I'm sorry I'm missing out on this one.

Unknown said...

If we wanna do some sunset shots, we should probably meet up about 6 or 6:30, maybe the waterfront? or possibly Lloyd Center so we can meet up and take the train over (with easier parking)

Thoughts?

rachel said...

Ay! I know i suggested this one but this week has been INSANE and i haven't cleared it with the husband yet. I may have to call it last minute. Which would complicate things if ang and zac were the only ones going... thoughts?

Emiko said...

I am free tomorrow night, being that Drew is going to be gone/out late.

rachel said...

We have dinner plans with out of town family tomorrow...

Ang? Zac? Are you guys still planning on tonight or should we push it out a week or so?

Unknown said...

if it's only going to be a few people, I have no problem putting it off until a bigger group can go.

Angie said...

I'd love to go tonight, but it looks like I could do next weekend as well.

rachel said...

Well let's go ahead and postpone then. I know Ash would also most likely appreciate it if we waited til she was in town as well.
I was just hoping to grab the last bit of our good weather. But my week has been crazy and i'm so so beat.

Dave Ketah said...

My life is getting back to...well, let's just say I have more time now. I'd like to join. I won't be able to join next week due to travel, but I will plan on joining you all in the future.

Ashby said...

so...did this happen? is it going to happen? does anyone actually feel like putting something on the calendar and sticking to it? let's go!

Emiko said...

Well, sun goes down a lot sooner. It's much colder outside... I'm thinking we should plan something further out when Christmas lights are out or something... It will still be dark and cold, but with potential for pretty lights :D

Unknown said...

Christmas sounds like a great plan to me!