"Here's harmony!...Here's repose! Here's what may leave all painting and all music behind, and what poetry only can attempt to describe. Here's what may tranquillize every care, and lift the heart to rapture! When I look out on such a night as this, I feel as if there could be neither wickedness nor sorrow in the world; and there certainly would be less of both if the sublimity of Nature were more attended to, and people were carried more out of themselves by contemplating such a scene."
Fanny Price in "Mansfield Park"
5 comments:
yesch!
Pretty pic, Rach!
...and if I could take pics like you I totally wouldn't mind getting a camera from the dollar tree:)
oh brother. i've seen your blog!
Are the Ethnos photographers paying attention this thread?
http://www.ethnoschurch.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2191
Well, the ones who signed up for email notification of new posts and comments are.
Post a Comment